Tuesday, September 2, 2014

July Glossybox


My July Glossybox contained all skincare products except for one hair care item.


Mitchell & Peach Body Cream- 1.4 oz Value $13

This body cream is very moisturizing and goes on smoothly. But the scent just isn't for me. I gave it to my mom and I haven't seen it since so I'm assuming she loved the scent and texture :)

Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment- .5 oz Value $19

I have been dying to try this mask since I saw it on Pinterest. I'm sure I'll end up loving it!




This <3. I was weary of it at first because I was afraid it would cause to break out. But I have been using it daily for a week now ( directions state 3 drops,twice daily but I use it once) and I'm seeing results. I use it in the morning and my skin feels fresh all day.


I've been using this after washing my hair because my hair is a hot mess. It really does help with getting knots out and my hair feels smoother. But the scent... I am not a fan of it.. it kinda reminds me of a                                       ripening banana. But thankfully the scent doesn't linger and I use other products that override the scent. 


This lip balm is one of my favorites received from a subscription box. It leaves my lips feeling silky smooth and it's sweet!

*** This box had a great assortment of products but they just weren't the products for me. Too many skin care products and not a single make up product which is what I'm really wanting from my boxes. I will be using all of these items except the cream. But this box just isn't for me. I will be canceling but if you enjoy getting these types of products then this is definitely the box for you :)

If you're subscribed to Glossybox, sound off in the comments with your opinions about the July box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...