Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Acqua di Gioia Fragrance Review


Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani 





Recently, I have been trying to build up a fragrance collection consisting of five scents or so. This perfume is lucky number four!

I first encountered this perfume after receving a fragrance sample through Sephora when I bought Flowerbomb. I absolutely loved it at the first try.

The scent reminds me of the ocean. It is a refreshing scent that doesn't overpower. Light and airy it is great for the workday and for an evening out. 

If you don't enjoy fragrances with a strong scent, this is a great perfume to try out! It is definitely different from the other fragrances I currently own so it is a nice change. 


Have you guys tried Acqua di Gioia yet? Love it or hate it? Leave your comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...