Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Boxycharm Subscription Box: September Review



Cost: $21 a month

Products: 5-6 beauty items which include nail care, skin care, makeup, hair care, fragrance and more. At least 4 of these items will be full sized

Ships to: US


September's box included mostly makeup products (Boxycharm is popular for this), a nail polish and fragrance. Subscribers receive the same products but with color variations. Check out my previous Boxycharm reviews here!




Each box contains a card detailing the products for that month. This month's theme is 'Fashion Week'




Coastal Scents Go Palettes in London- Full Size! Value Normally $12.95 but currently on sale for $8.95

I was a little sad that I didn't receive the more neutral shades palettes but this is just fine for me. The size of the shadows are smaller than a quarter but it's supposed to be a travel sized palette. Some colors are more pigmented than others. I will post some swatches down below. 


 Here are random swatches. As you can see the pigmentation varies per color. 



Tarina Tarantino Fleur de Lash Mascara (Limited Edition)- Full Size! Value $19.00

I have previously received another Tarina Tarantino mascara in another box and I believe it was the same. It's just in a different, limited edition packaging. The prior mascara didn't have much 'wow' factor but it does the trick for an everyday look. I'm thinking the same will apply to this one.

Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Gloss (in Blushing Bride)- Full Size! Value $19.00

I love Tarte cosmetics! This color is absolutely gorgeous. It's a little bit sticky, though. 


NCLA Nail Laquer (in Catwalk Queen)- Full Size! Value $16.00

This shade is stunning. A light beige color.It is a 5 free polish.

Hello by Harvey Prince- 10ml Value $29.00

This fragrance's scent is a bit strong but that's not to say it isn't a nice scent. My boyfriend loved it and a few, small spritzes will do. It's a bubbly, fresh scent that reminds me of summer which is still not over in AZ ;) 


Conclusion: Once again Boxycharm has far exceeded my expectations. They have gained so much popularity over the last few months that they now have enacted a waitlist. I suggest you get on the waitlist ASAP if you're interested since word is spreading like wildfire over how amazing this subscription is. I will be using every single item in this month's box. The value is about $96 for a box that cost me $21 :)

What do you guys think of the September Boxycharm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...