Saturday, September 6, 2014

Wantable Subscription Box: September Review



Cost:  $36 a month ( one time purchase is $40)



Products: Makeup, nail polish & tools based on your preferences



Ships to: US, Canada ( extra $6), UK (extra $7) and Australia (extra $10)


September's box contained four full sized makeup products based on my preferences. Everyone receives products based on their preferences (you will never receive items you 'dislike') so items you see on my review may not be the same as yours or other reviews.




Vincent Logo Dew Drop Blush (Color: Gold Canyon)- Full Size! Value $30

The packaging of this blush is slim and light weight. I love that it comes with a mirror. The formula is smooth and blendable. I love the color and it seems that it'll look great on my skin tone. I'll post a swatch below.

Ofra Bright Addiction Eye Shadow (Color: Bohemian)- Full Size! Value $15

I am so glad I received this perfect fall color. Great pigmentation and of course it is a color that will look fabulous on me. It also comes with a cute little mirror when you lift the eye shadow part. I will also post a swatch below. 

 

The left is the eye shadow and the right is the blush. Both are very pigmented and can be easily blended.



Grande Naturals Grande Lash Mascara- Full Size! Value $24.95

I'm not sure if I'm just crazy or what but to me this mascara has a chocolaty scent. I'm excited to try it and see if it really does improve volume and thickness of your eyelashes. 


I received a Cattiva lip liner in another box which I liked so I'm excited to try their eyeliner. It's waterproof, paraben-free and comes in a retractable dispenser. 


Conclusion: Once again Wantable has impressed me. They always stay true to only sending makeup products. I paid $36 and the value of this box is about $90. I'm pleased with the contents of this box especially the blush and eye shadow. I do admit though that I will be changing mascara and eyeliner to 'dislike' on my preferences but only because I receive way too many from other boxes. I feel like I have a lifetime supply :) 

What do you guys think of the September Wantable box?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...