Saturday, September 6, 2014

August Boxycharm! My favorite so far!!




Cost: $21 a month

Products: 5-6 beauty items which include nail care, skin care, makeup, hair care, fragrance and more. At least 4 of these items will be full sized

Ships to: US

Enter Pronoun Blowtorch Bronzer- Full Size Value $35

Before I received this I was using a bronzer from Makeup Forever. This bronzer has replaced it! The color is wonderful for my skin tone and it goes on so smoothly. It is also very blendable. My absolute favorite item in this box.







I received the shade 'Queen Alice'. This is one of my favorite lipsticks from a subscription box. It literally feels like lip balm (very moisturizing) but gives your lips a subtle but beautiful finish. The color is great on my skin tone. The packaging is too cute. I will definitely be buying the other shades. 






I'm excited to try this on my cheeks. A tint might get my blush look better when my cheeks are too dry.

Morphe Powder Brush- Full Size Value $19.99

Soft and perfect to use with the enter pronoun bronzer. I have Sigma brushes and this brush belongs at the top among them. Great for smooth finishes!




Ofra Cosmetics Lipliner- Full Size Value $13

I received the shade Cherrish. This lip liner is water resistant and I honestly can't say I've ever heard of a water resistant lip liner. I'm glad I got this color because I have a lot of pink lipstick shades that go great with it. 










*** This has definitely been my favorite Boxycharm so far!! I will use every single item in this box and I got to try amazing products I otherwise wouldn't have if I wasn't subscribed. The value of this box is around $112! I'm so excited for next month's box!! :) 

If you're subscribed to Boxycharm, sound off in the comments with your opinions about the August box.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...