Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sample Society Subscription Box: September Review



Cost: $15 a month

Products: Deluxe and full-sized beauty/makeup products.

Ships to: US


September's box included a variety of skincare, haircare, beauty products and fragrance. Everyone receives the same box, there are no variations.



Each box contains a little booklet with more information about that month's products and why they were chosen.




Restorsea Revitalizing Eye Cream- Full Size! Value $85

I was a little bummed out when I read that this would be included. I don't really use eye creams. But the hype over this is huge so I will give it a try. It is paraben free as well. You receive the full size but it is pretty small (0.5 oz). It also comes with a cute little scooper.


This product works best for those with damage to their hair. That's not the case for mine but the booklet states that it also works with those with fine, undamaged hair to help give it volume. It smells nice and the cream has a nice consistency. Plus it is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and synthetic color.



Givenchy Dahlia Divin Fragrance Sample- Value $1? 

Most people hate it when they receive fragrance samples but I am not one of them. I believe this is a great way to build up your fragrance collection by exploring new scents. This one was a win for me. The scent is absolutely beautiful. Sexy but in a subtle way with a hint of floral. I will definitely be buying this fragrance next :)


I've always wanted to try a face primer but didn't know where to start so I'm happy to have received this one. It helps with oiliness to make your makeup last. It also contains salicylic acid (a pore declogger) in case blackheads and zits are an issue. It is oil and paraben free. This is a win for me! It's a small sample but since I only use a lot of makeup one day on the weekend, it should last me quite a while.


This is not a product I would buy myself and I was dissapointed to receive it. It's fall (not really in AZ but still) so it's not really something to be used currently. But there is no smell and it's supposed to be moisturizing. I might give it a try but it will probably be gifted. 



Conclusion: I will admit when I first read the spoilers for this month's box I felt very dissapointed. But after receiving it I will be using most of the products. I will try the eye cream for a few weeks. The only thing I might not end up using are the tanning face towelettes. I paid $15 for this box and it had a value of about $110.

What do you guys think of the September Sample Society Box?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...