Wednesday, September 3, 2014

July Boxycharm!



Cost: $21 a month

Products: 5-6 beauty items which include nail care, skin care, makeup, hair care, fragrance and more. At least 4 of these items will be full sized

Ships to: US



Pur~lisse SPF 30 Moisturizer- Full Size Value $55

This arrived just in time for a summer trip which was perfect because it is small and compact. The smell is amazing!! I prefer using this than normal sunscreen since they cause my face to break out. This does not.

Appeal Cosmetics Luxurious Lipstick- Full Size Value $22

I received the shade 'Kitten'. It's a shimmery, metallic pink. I don't go overboard with the application and it looks wonderful. Applies very smoothly as well.



Bellapiere Shimmer Powder- Full Size Value $14.99

I have yet to try shadow powders so I was glad to get this full sized sample. The shade is neutral which complements my skin tone.











Bellapierre Lip Liner- Full Size Value $18 

I received the shade 'Natural.' The color is a bit too deep brown for me. I usually do not wear lipsticks in such shades. This might be gifted. The texture of the pencil itself is smooth and has great color payoff. 











Lauren B Beauty Polish in Rodeo Drive- Full Size Value $18

I finally had a chance to paint my toenails in Rodeo Drive. And I am impressed by how long it lasts without chipping. Painted my toenails on Saturday afternoon and spent all night walking in open toed heels. Next day I spent half the day in the pool. It's been four days and still no chipping!! Truly an amazing formula! I might have to order me some more colors ;)


*** Boxycharm has truly been impressing me from the beginning. Almost if not all of their samples are full sized and my favorite thing? All of it are make up products! The value of this box is around $128! I hope they keep this up!! 

If you're subscribed to Boxycharm, sound off in the comments with your opinions about the July box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...