Monday, August 25, 2014

June Glossybox (First Glossybox)


My First Glossybox contained two full sized products. Two were skin care, one was hair care, one make up product and two nail lacquers (came together so I counted them as one)




Great colors for the 4th of July although I didn't receive it on time to use them then. They're tiny but so cute! 



I was a bit bummed out when I saw this because I had just bought hair spray a few weeks ago. But after using I like it a lot. It has a great smell and gives you a great hold without that stiff hair look. My curls lasted all night!





 Ayres Patagonia Body Butter- 1 oz Value $4

This body butter is extremely moisturizing. But I'm still not sure if it's a scent I like. I might end up giving this away. 



I am in love with this lotion/hand therapy. It's so smooth       and makes my hands feel so soft! And the smell!! Lemons                                              with a hint of grapefruit! 




This champagne color is great for an easy every day look. I just add some eyeliner and mascara. My eyes look gorgeous. 

C Wonder Gift Card- Bonus Item

Mine was worth $50!! Got some great jewelry!

 Nioxin Diamax Thickening Xtrafusion Treatment- Full Size Value $33.92 for a pack of two on Amazon! 

Received as a promo item for being a first time subscriber. When using this I apply it directly to my roots and I don't go overboard. Small amounts go a long way since my hair is fine. I've really noticed how much more fuller my hair looks and it seems my hair also looks healthier.


*** I was pretty bumbed out about the lack of makeup products in this box but the C. Wonder give card made up for that. Sadly most people only received the minimum amount of $5. I paid $21 for this box and received about $138 worth of products. Great payoff!! I just hope that next month's box is more exciting.

If you're subscribed to Glossybox, sound off in the comments with your opinions about the June box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...