Monday, August 18, 2014

July Blush Mystery Box

July's Blush Mystery Box included 6 items. 5 of those being full sized. Only two of the items were makeup products and the rest were skin care and hair care. 



Rouge Bunny Rouge Lip Gloss Gleaming Temptations in I Have My Honey- Full Size! Value $23

This lip gloss was definitely a win for me. The color is not too stand-offish and it goes so smoothly with no stickiness. Less is more though since it has a metallic undertone.





I ABSOLUTELY adore this lip pencil! It's actually my very first one! It is the best nude lip liner for my skin tone and looks AMAZING with my favorite nude NYX lipstick. It's not overly creamy but it has great color output! 


Smartfix SmartEye Wrinkle Lift- Full Size! Value $60 but Gilt has it for $15 

Ehhmm..being 23 I'm not really worried about wrinkles and such yet. So I was kinda bummed out to received this but I went ahead and gave it a try.  It  is supposed to brighten the under eyes to rid of dark circles within 60 seconds which I have at times but there was a problem.It's tinted and made my under eyes look even darker if I had dark circles     -__- After using it for about two weeks I've given up on it. Before using it I was just going to just give it to my mom but she's lighter than me so this will not do. 

I have yet to try this but I've always wanted to try a peel. Here's Sephora's description: "These patented two-step treatment pads deliver visible anti-aging results without recovery time. They work to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pore size, while creating a more even skintone and brightening the complexion. Recommended for sensitive skin, the pads also work to calm redness and irritation and clear                                                                                     resulting in a healthy, glowing complexion."
                                                                                    The reviews given by users are also pretty positive.



I have yet to try out this product but it has received great reviews on Amazon. 

Apparently, the product is a little different to use than most (click here for instructional video)










Great Barrier Island Bee Co. Manuka Honey Intensive Hand & Nail Cream- Travel Size 1oz Value $6

I have a love/hate relationship with this product (if you can even call it that after a few tries). The formula is great. Lightweight and very mosturizing. Makes my hands feel very soft after application. But I'm not a fan of the baby powder smell. It is a pretty strong scent, too.


*** Well there you have it! Overall I spent $26 on this box and received $100 worth of products. However, I was a little underwhelmed by the box since I only really loved about 2 of the products and might love the peel.
If you're subscribe to the Blush Mystery Box, sound off in the comments with your opinions about the July box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...