Thursday, August 14, 2014

It has been too long!!

OMG! :O It has been forever since I have posted anything! Things have been pretty hectic in my life lately and I just got back from vacationing in Indiana with my boyfriend. It was pretty fun and maybe later I'll post some pictures (like the one where I'm petting a kangaroo!). 

I've been pretty behind in posting about my subscription boxes so expect quite a few posts about those ;) 

Sadly, I recently canceled my subscriptions to Blush Mystery Box and Glossybox. I will post the last few boxes I received from them and the reasons why I canceled in upcoming posts. I'm also going to change the format of the subscription boxes posts a little bit. Glad to be back and now on to posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...