Thursday, July 3, 2014

My First Ever Subscription Box!

So it was a very sad day for my credit card when I discovered beauty subscription boxes...but not for me!!

But I must admit I went a little...crazy. Subscribed to six boxes at once!!

Well I received my first box and it was the June Blush Mystery Beauty Box. It cost roughly about $26 but I was very delighted with the size of the "samples". Most of the items were full size products!

Sadly I have been pretty busy the last few day so I haven't had a chance to try them all for reviews. I just started testing one out today. I'm going to give the products a week or more to see results and then I will post some reviews. So look forward to those! But in the meantime I will post pictures and descriptions of the products below :)





All the products came in this nifty,
little drawstring bag. I'll find
use for it soon enough!
Middle: Free gift for first time subscriber= lash curler!
 Free samples of Cotz and Elia sunscreens
Right:  Dermanew Cleansing Creme for
Sensitive Skin, full size!!
Description: A rejuvinating cleanser
that's gentle enough for sensitive,
dry and dehydrated skin.
NYX: Be Free Palette
Palette with 25 matte and shimmery
eyeshadows, 3 blushes and 7 lip
glosses




Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk
Oil Gel
Description: A softening hair
treatment and styling gel




Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep
Conditioning Mask
Description: Restores, shine and strength
to weak,dry and frizzy hair. 


Phyto Ulta-Glossing Finishing Serum
Description: Defines curls, tames frizz
& makes dull hair appear shiny & full
of life 



                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...